Hitch-Trailer Tow - Mopar (82213349AD)
- Hitch-Trailer Tow
**please refer to i-sheets for exact installation process before cutting into fascia. Designed as a one-piece welded assembly for added strength over multiple piece designs, mopar hitch receivers match your vehicle`s towing capacity/uses. Covered with two-layered, e-coated paint finish to resist rust. All mopar hitches pass fca us`s extensive road testing for durability and strength.additional details: production class iii trailer hitch with 2 receiver opening. Non-trailhawk models need to add hitch receiver bezel 82214562.disclosure(s): check owner`s manual for hitch type, load capacity and heavy-duty equipment required. Do not exceed rated tow capacity of vehicle stated in owner`s manual. May require other items not supplied by mopar.
- 68157041AB, 68157041AC, 82213349, 82213349AB, 82213349AC
- 1 hour
- In stock orders ship within 24 hours.
- Weekend orders will be processed the next business day.
- If a part is not in stock and must be ordered from the manufacturer, it usually takes 2-3 days to arrive to us and will be promptly shipped to you. Most of the orders are shipped complete within 2-3 business days. A few of the parts ordered from the manufacturer may take up to 5-6 business days to arrive and will be shipped to you immediately.
- Depending upon location, ground shipments usually take 2-7 days.
- Your order may be shipped Overnight for an additional cost.
- Over-sized shipments will incur additional costs; you will be contacted prior to shipping for approval.
- We cannot guarantee transit times for ground and oversize orders.
- Shipping Carrier substitutions may be made at our determination in an attempt to reduce shipping cost to the customer.
- We do not ship internationally.
- In the unlikely event that a part has been placed on back-order or discontinued, we will do our best to try and find one for you as quickly as possible.
- We do not ship COD orders.
- Contact us to arrange for any returns.
- A copy of the invoice will need to be included with the return.
- There is a 15% restocking fee charged against all returned parts.
- Parts must be resaleable and in the original packaging.
- We cannot take back used parts.
- We cannot take back installed or tried parts.
- Electrical parts are not returnable.
- We do reserve the right to refuse and return any parts we find have been installed, are used or do not meet the above criteria.
- Return requests need to be within 30 days of receipt.
- An order or a portion of an order may be cancelled up until the time it is shipped and no longer in our possession.
- If the cancelled part was special ordered from the manufacturer a return fee of 15% may apply.
With Mopar, you'll get the right part for your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram or FIAT vehicle. It's important to choose the right parts to keep your vehicle running efficiently. You'll never have to worry about quality with our authentic Mopar OEM parts.
Suburban Auto Parts
SuburbanAutoParts.com is powered by the Suburban Collection and their many world class dealerships. It is our mission to provide an amazing and comprehensive shopping experience with every part or accessory purchase that you make. No matter which vehicle you are driving, we are sure that you will find just what you need to keep it running in like new. We offer 19 different brands and keep a wide selection of inventory for each. We specialize in genuine OEM parts and accessories all at wholesale prices.