Suspensio-Lift - Mopar (77072430AB)
Jeep® Performance Parts 2 Lift Kit has been developed by Jeep® brand engineers and off-road enthusiasts and allows you to use larger tires. The kit includes 2.5" diameter aluminum body monotube FOX shock absorbers for cooler operation. The lift kit increases articulation and tire-to-ground contact and the longer front control arms optimize suspension tuning for on-road drivability while improving off-road capability. It works with electronic stability control although unique alignment specifications are required. The parts are easy to install as no driveshaft or brake line replacements are required. Rigorously tested for performance, durability, and corrosion, the parts in this kit meet all FCA US LLC production standards. The kit comes in a reusable Jeep® branded wooden crate. Fits four-door Jeep Wrangler (JL) Sport or Rubicon equipped with 2.0L engine."
- 2-3 hours
- In stock orders ship within 24 hours.
- Weekend orders will be processed the next business day.
- If a part is not in stock and must be ordered from the manufacturer, it usually takes 2-3 days to arrive to us and will be promptly shipped to you. Most of the orders are shipped complete within 2-3 business days. A few of the parts ordered from the manufacturer may take up to 5-6 business days to arrive and will be shipped to you immediately.
- Ground Shipping takes 2-7 days, depending on location.
- Overnight shipping will be subject to additional costs.
- Oversized shipments will incur additional costs; you will be contacted prior to shipping for approval.
- We cannot guarantee transit times for ground and oversize orders.
- Shipping Carrier substitutions may be made at our determination in an attempt to reduce shipping cost to the customer.
- We do not ship internationally.
- In the unlikely event that a part has been placed on backorder or discontinued, we will do our best to try and find one for you as quickly as possible.
- We do not ship COD orders.
- Send our customer service department and Email or Contact one of our stores directly to arrange for any returns. Contact us Here.
- Return requests need to be within 30 days of receipt.
- All returns will need to have a copy of the invoice included.
- A 15% restocking fee will be applied to all returns.
- All returned parts must be resaleable in the original packaging.
- We will not accept any returns of used parts.
- We will not accept any returns of installed or tried parts.
- We will not accept any returns of electrical parts.
- We reserve the right to refuse and return any parts we find have been installed, are used, or do not meet the above criteria.
- A full order or a portion of an order can be cancelled any time before the order has shipped.
- If an order has already shipped, you will need to contact customer service and arrange for a return of the order.
- A 15% return fee may be applied to parts special ordered from the manufacture.
With Mopar, you'll get the right part for your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram or FIAT vehicle. It's important to choose the right parts to keep your vehicle running efficiently. You'll never have to worry about quality with our authentic Mopar OEM parts.
Suburban Auto Parts
SuburbanAutoParts.com is powered by the Suburban Collection and their many world class dealerships. It is our mission to provide an amazing and comprehensive shopping experience with every part or accessory purchase that you make. We specialize in genuine OEM parts and accessories all at wholesale prices. Read more About who we are.