Protecting the paint on your car is the job of the splash guards. They keep rocks from hitting and chipping the paint and keep your car or SUV looking nice by protecting it from mud and debris. If yours are worn out or damaged, then replace them with OEM Subaru splash guards. Click here for more splash guards. In addition to the splash guards, we also carry liner screws and tail light assembly retainer nuts.
- OEM splash guards are exact fit guards that never need to be modified.
- Genuine splash guards are made from durable materials and built according to factory guidelines.
- OEM splash guards are made to match your trim level.
At SuburbanAutoParts.com, our 70+ years of experience helps you get the right part for your vehicle no matter what make or model you drive. We represent 19 brands, so we have got a huge selection of parts for your cars and trucks. Our 54 warehouses mean that we can ship quickly, so you can be back on the road. Have questions? Grab your VIN and contact us. We’ll help you get the part you need. Order your new OEM splash guards now.
No results found for "splash guard, mud guard". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!